Outline of individual construction groups according to FEFCO standard
- commercial rolls and sheets
- Folding corrugated cardboard boxes are made as a single piece and joints are joined with adhesive or stitched. They are delivered flat.
- Two-piece boxes consist of two pieces (bottom, lid), multiple-piece boxes consist of several pieces (bottom, case and lid) that are mounted on each other. They are joined by adhesive or stitched.
- Folding boxes and sheets consist of one piece. Both or all sides and lid are folded, usuallywithout being stitched or joined with adhesive.
- Sliding boxes consist of several pieces, which are mutually retractable.
- Firm boxes consist of several pieces, which have to be joined with stitches to achieve the final shape.
- Folding corrugated cardboard boxes are one-piece only and are delivered folded. Boxes can have a folding bottom or diagonal fold.
- Inner accessory - such as racks, shims, relaying, etc.